Jean@babyboutique.us

Jean@babyboutique.us
A place where babies never grow up !!

Monday, November 1, 2010

November already !!


Hi everyone !
I can't believe how fast the seasons go . All too soon we will be gathering up our winter boots and heading for the ski hills. I have just completed another custom order of a sweet little baby boy . He is the Noe sculpt from Evelina Wosnchuk. One of my favourite sculptors !! I know his new mommy Michelle in Pelican Rapids will be so pleased with him . I have enclosed a photo of me and him together before he leaves to meet his new mommy !! If you are interested in having a custom order done , please contact me as soon as possible if it is for Christmas time !! I also have several listings for adoptable babies on my ebay site as well. Just go back and click onto my auctions for available babies .Have a great fall .. .. Till next time .. Baby hugs oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment