Jean@babyboutique.us

Jean@babyboutique.us
A place where babies never grow up !!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

April News in the Nursery


Hi All
Lots of excitement in the Nursery this month . The baby ( Li Hua ) pictured in March has now been adopted by a nice mommy !! I will miss her !! It is funny how we get attached to these creations .LOL!
Two new big 42 inches creations have evolved in the nursery this month . The very popular Angelica by Reva Schick have been the talk of doll forums this month.She is a gorgeous life size 5 year old !! I started out by making the first sculpt into a beautiful little five year old girl . I had purchased two kits , so I decided to do the second kit up as a little boy . The big girl has already sold , but my big boy is still on ebay auction . You can see his auction by going back to my auction ebay page !!I will also list some photos here . Remember , if you are looking for any specific baby or would like a custom baby done , please email me , and I will try to see if I can help you !! Hugs oxo Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment